Hi, I’m Matthew Setter, an expat Australian living in Nuremberg, Germany. I'm the author of the book Zend Framework 2 Foundations, and the online course Zend Framework 2: The Basics, from Learnable. Ok, I like Zend Framework 2 quite a bit. I'm a writer, teacher, PHP evangelist, and Freelancer.
In 2014, after 15 years of crunching code, maintaining servers, and writing documentation, I became a full-time freelance writer and developer. Now I Regularly:
- Help companies sell their applications, platforms, and services to the wider developer community
- Write blog posts which both introduce and show, in detail, how to use a range of different technologies
- Compile comprehensive platform documentation
- Perform deep-dive feature comparisons
- Create technical screencasts for rapid, effective, and engaging learning
- Create test-driven code, which can be relied upon to perform
- If you need a blogger, with a proven technical background, and a high level of written and spoken English, then checkout my service packages. If none of these plans suits you best, then email me direct instead, and we can tailor a plan which best suits your needs.